Services We Offer
Accessibility.net is a full-service Midwest company dedicated to helping persons who are blind or who have vision loss.
Whether you are a child, student, professional, or an older adult, we will take the time to find a solution to meet your specific needs.
The following is a list of services available from Accessibility.net which are either basic $80/hour
- Consulting before purchase to insure customers are able to make informed choices about which products are right for them.
- Delivery and installation services for the home or the office.
- Installation of software programs' applications, anti virus, and assistive technology as requested
- Tune up computer system to insure proper operation which includes installing all updates and running
performance enhancing tools.
- Low level mainteance which includes complete rebuild of computer's operating system.
- Customized one-on-one or group training on software and hardware products.
- Job-site evaluations to assist employers with making needed accommodations.
- Customization of screen readers and screen magnification programs to meet customers specific needs.
- Software/hardware upgrades and maintenance agreements.
- Warranty repair coordination (includes evaluation of repair need and follow-up with service center to insure customer satisfaction)
- Repair pickup (pickup product from home or office)
- On-site repair/service of products
- Toll-free telephone or email technical support.
- Remote training (requires high-speed Internet connection and involves use of remote access software)
- 30-day money back return policy.
- 1 Year Buy Back Program (pro-rated based on time of ownership and product condition)
For quotes or for additional information about our services, please call us toll-free at 866-539-4357, or send us an email at
- Accessibility.net, Inc
PO Box 641948
Omaha, NE 68164
- Local: 402-491-3191
- Fax: 402-491-3221
- Toll-Free: 866-539-4357