|Serving persons who are blind and visually impaired||
Our Mission, Vision & Long Term Initiative
The world is rapidly changing all around us. This is particularly true in the areas of assistive technology and education. To help bridge the gap created by this rapid pace and make assistive technology something everyone can understand, we must be willing to look far ahead. We must begin building a new model for effectively delivering instruction and intuitive systems that will teach people how to learn new concepts. We at Accessibility.net have committed our resources to doing just that, we believe helping people is our first mission and our primary long-term initiative is developing and delivering these solutions.
1. To provide instruction and training accessible through the browser.
To enable people to learn new information so they are empowered through
To connect people from all over the world who share the same needs to learn
4. To make a lasting difference in the lives of challenged people.
Our vision is like climbing a hill in that every step you take gets you closer to the top, but with learning, there is no end to the journey just a continual elevation. The vision of Accessibility.net is embodied within three main articles:
1. People: We strive to be a great place to work where people are inspired to be the best they can be and encouraged to grow in their individual abilities.
2. Partners: We are dedicated to creating a network of vendors and customers that all strive to make a lasting difference through helping people.
3. Planet: We are committed to be a responsible company that takes its role as a steward of the resources of our planet seriously. We are a company that tries to do all we can to minimize our impact on our environment.
Our Primary long-term initiative
To develop and deliver learning solutions to equalize access to knowledge and information through the utilization of various readily accessible vehicles such as YouTube and other social media outlet technologies. Accessibility dot Net along with its partners wants to be your best source for technology related solutions in assistive and adaptive resources.
Accessibility.Net Privacy Statement | Warranty & RMA Information
Last Update: January 11, 2013
Copyright © 1997-2013 Accessibility dot Net All Rights Reserved